Friday 22 June 2012

How Do You Store/Display Your Dolls Houses?

I recently stumbled across this link;
http://www.dollshousespastandpresent.com/magazine13june2012p13.htm

And it made me think how I store my dolls houses/furniture/accessories, how do you store your houses? I have at least one in each room (except the bathrooms and bedroom), and I even have one (my first) still at my parents house...

I wish I could have a basement like the one in the link above, you could build your own mini street of houses! Sort of like Wysteria Road from Desperate Housewives :P

I am awaiting some pieces of furniture through the post (from America so they may take a while) as well as some Heidi OTT dolls (which my partner bought me for my 21st next week!), when I receive them I shall be doing some product reviews! 
I also own some BJD (ball jointed dolls), in 1/3 and 1/6 scale, so I thought it would be interesting to have a photography comparing the scales of my 1/3, 1/6 and 1/12 dolls!

This is Ava, my 1/3 scale (60cm) Obitsu doll! She came unpainted and I since painted her face and applied eyelashes!




No comments:

Post a Comment