Tuesday 19 June 2012

Welcome To The My New Blog!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for finding my blog.

So what's the aim of this blog then?
Well has been set up to document my ongoings with my most recent dolls house as well as provide product reviews, hopefully some tutorials and anything that inspires me that I want to share with you all.

When I say 'recent' dolls house, I actually bought it about a year ago now and haven't touched it since because of lack of inspiration/money etc...

So this is the house...




Yes I know it's not very modern looking and it is a Victorian style house, but I couldn't resist it and it has so much charm to it!
It is a hand built house which I bought off of eBay, there isn't really much to do to the front of it, I will probably just give it a picket fence and repaint the door and trim.

Inside the house...









For the last few years I have been really interested in retro furniture/houses, in particular Palm Springs.








So that's where my inspiration initially came from...
I have loads of books as well to do with retro furniture such as G-Plan and houses, but here is my favourite advert from one which I would like to use as a poster in the house...


Such an amazing advert, I love the curves and the silhouettes, just amazing!

Another idea I have had is using a film advert for 'Attack of The 50ft Woman' in the house as it is from around the era which I am interested in and it's quite funny to...


No comments:

Post a Comment