Saturday 23 June 2012

Product Review: www.minisquare.com

A couple of weeks ago I ordered from www.minisqaure.com a retro inspired coffee table and a bowl, well today they finally arrived!

They were very well packaged and arrived nice and quickly!
This is what I received...


The minute I saw this piece advertised on the website I knew it was the perfect piece for my dolls house! Fantastic design and the scale is just perfect as sometimes you do get overly large or small pieces... And it was only $13.00, so about £7.70! Fantastic!

The only downside to the piece is the finish, it has been stained a really dark dull colour and appears quite 'dusty'. Now I'm not really sure how to correct this... I might have to either repaint/respray it or try some bees wax or varnish, maybe even recover it with veneer?

The other problem with it is that it's not quite straight and even, I thought it might have just not been straight to the eye so I checked it with a right angle tool and it it wonky... So I am thinking of either just leaving it as it is or pulling it apart and re glueing it so that it is perfectly square...

I'm not sure if I am being too picky or not but I am a bit of a perfectionist. But I did only pay $13 for it, so I guess I got what I paid for...



The second item that I ordered from them was this little bowl!It cost me just $3.75, so around £2.40! Amazing value for money I thought and the pattern is simply gorgeous! It really fits into the whole modern/retro/Palm Springs feel that I am going for!

I can't really fault this piece at all, the only thing is maybe to have a larger range of crockery with the design on! That would be awesome! Maybe I can make that though...

Here are the two pieces together...


I really love the pieces that I received, not quite 100% on the furniture but the accessories are amazing! 

I hope you liked my first of hopefully many product reviews!


3 comments:

  1. I do like a good product review. Especially if it lets me know who to stay clear of =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my product reviews, I will hopefully be doing some more in the future (including Heidi OTT and a couple of books that I use for research/inspiration etc!) :D
      My first follower as well! I am happy :)
      Hanxxx.

      Delete
  2. Do you realize there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness for you buried inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, look after and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will make him work better than before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    In fact, triggering this influential instinct is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his heart and mind for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he'll see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete